"To love would be an awfully big adventure."— J.M. Barrie

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Other Moments with Dillon

We have had so many wonderful moments with Dillon. I was so behind in blogging that I could never catch up. So I made a slideshow of pictures and some captions of moments we shared. It is on the side panel of our blog. I hope you enjoy...

6 comments:

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

Billie! I didn't even know you were pregnant...and look at the little beauty! I 'm so excited for you guys...congrats! Hope everything is going well ;)

Hollie Katina said...

I just watched the slideshow and she is BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

So fun to see all the new pics of that beautiful girl...give her a squeeze and kiss from all of the Wisemans...luv ya!

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

Hooray!! You finally blogged! I am loving all the pics and videos...the one of her rolling over is amazing!
She is darling! I am so glad we got to see you three over Christmas. Miss you!

♥ said...

So cute to see. You are an amazing mommy.

amnceramics said...

It's so great that you have been blogging. I love to see pictures of you guys! Dillon is so beautiful. I cant believe how big she is getting!