"To love would be an awfully big adventure."— J.M. Barrie

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby Girl!!!

Eric and I have been waiting to post everything about our baby girl until we knew she was coming. And now she is here so we are going to share the journey we have been through.

3D ultrasounds can be the most amazing way to view your little one in your tummy. If you get a great machine you can really get to see so much. After we got a "I am pretty sure it's a girl" at the doctor's office, we just were not satisfied. So, we scheduled a 3D ultra sound during our vacation to San Diego this past summer. Here are a few of our favorite images of our baby girl at 20 weeks.







1 comment:

Hollie Katina said...

Congrats! I am so excited for the two of you. I have been meaning to contact you in some way, your story gives me hope! Jon and I have been trying since July and suffered a miscarriage in October. It was such a devastating time and really each day and month that goes on it gets harder to believe that it will ever happen. I want a child so bad it hurts! Your story gives me hope and keeps me believing. I am so happy for the two of you, now three, and wish you all the very best in everything life gives you.

Love you,
Hollie