"To love would be an awfully big adventure."— J.M. Barrie

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dillon's Room

Lot's of people have asked me to post pictures of Dillon's room. It was so much fun decorating this little girls room. It is so colorful and fun. I don't really love too much pink so I went with lot's of colors. The best thing of all, Dillon loves it! She just smiles and looks around at all of the bold colors.


Dillon's closet - She already has a lot of clothes (already like her mommy)

Changing Table - I love the grey & white dots

I have always wanted a giant giraffe in a baby room


We love her crib and the bedding - it is really fun with the grey and white stripped flat sheet

We couldn't paint since we are renting so we put up this giant sticker
(It was so much work when I was 9 months pregnant but well worth it)

Mobile - I would have never guessed how much she would love this

We just could not find the perfect dresser so we just got a plain white one and replaced the knobs with beautiful yellow flowers from anthropologie. We also couldn't find anything to put on the wall over her dresser. I am so happy we waited. After Dillon's first photo shoot, we got this beautiful canvas picture of her in her daddy's arms. Nothing else could have been more perfect.
The first girly thing we bought when we found out she was a girl

For someone who can't read yet she already has tons of books. I also love the two hand puppets on top. They are made from old sweaters. I love this company!

And here is the whole picture. Dillon loves to lay on her comfy rug and to look at the beautiful curtains grandma Lori made for her.

I wasn't sure at first if it would all come together but I really think it did in the end. Once she came we realized that it totally fit her personality. I cannot wait to see her to continue to grow up in here.

4 comments:

Taisja & Brady Maxfield said...

I am in LOVE with your nursery! Dillon is one lucky girl! I love your crib. I don't think you told me it was blue! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Everything:)

Hollie Katina said...

That is adorable! good job on putting everything together. It's so cute, I'm sure it fits her personality!

said...

Love, Love, Love it!!

Heather-joy said...

Billie her room is darling! You can help me decorate one day when I have a baby :) I need to meet her, when will you be in SLC next?